Applying artists must submit materials electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org with AIR in the subject line.
Materials should include:
- A one page resume that highlights education, experience and training; a summary of creative works and, if applicable, professional brochures or similar publications.
- A photo for use on our website, and in promotional materials.
- Visual artists must submit images in a digital format which has resolution adequate for viewing on screen; one to ten images may be submitted. Due to file size limitations of e-mail, links to a cloud storage (such as Google Drive, Dropbox, etc…) where the materials can be viewed should be included in the email.
- Writers must submit representative prose, short stories, plays or poetry that reflects your ability; a maximum of 10 pages may be submitted.
- Musicians and composers must submit lyrics and audio recordings of their work; one to three songs may be submitted.
- A brief statement from applicant stating what she/he hopes to achieve from a residency in Flatlands.
- Your preference for a period of residence and which residencies you are applying for (spring or fall).